Monday, November 3, 2008

Crushed by the higher powers

Why should it take 3 weeks for AT&T to figure out that they can't connect to my apartment? I waited 3 weeks and 4 phone calls to finally get an employee competent enough to tell me that it couldn't be done. They tried connecting twice before "escalating" my request. After my request was "escalated" the employees couldn't even find it in their bloody system. I was told they were "working" on it. That I would be "contacted". I'M STILL WAITING FOR THE BLOODY CALL AT&T. I had to call them. I was kept in suspense for 3 weeks until an employee simply typed my address into her computer and replied that they couldn't connect to my apartment. I waited 3 flipp'n weeks to be told it "couldn't be done" by an employee who was in no way involved with this "escalation" of my order. Why couldn't I have been told this 3 weeks ago so I wouldn't waste my valuable time on this?!?! How can this ridiculously large companies screw up their primary business purposes so brilliantly with uncomfortable frequency. I really don't appreciate it when I realize that I could do the job of the "tech support" person better than he/she could.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.